Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Racing cars, University, Beer and Sports

I've just spent some quality time back home doing a lot of different things! Last wednesday for example Red Bull invited me to come to Nürburgring where the 24 hour race took place. I could join a DTM racing pilot and take a couple of laps with him in his Audi R8!
The speed and the control while he was driving was amazing. This car has got over 500 hp and he really knew how to handle them...
Wearing a helmet and having a seatbelt like in a crazy rollercoaster it does not even really feel like being in a car anymore...
Unfortunately not every day is that exciting but I have to spend some time in university studying  as well...
Therefore at night there is time to celebrate in Munich and there has been several good occasions for this. For example The Whitest Boy Alive concert:
Or the Champions League Final which unfortunately was not too succesful in the end...
or  some bbq get together with my homies in our little garden...

or just drinking beer all alone in the streets...


And as well I did a lot of sports like playing table tennis at home...

doing some situps on a hangover day...
or lifting some bikes with my buddy Fips.

Next week we are planning on going on another snowboard trip. We are going to rent a mobile home and then go to some passes in Switzerland to film more stuff for the new Isenseven movie! I'll keep you posted after the trip in mid of June!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen